16.1.10

hitting an all time low.




self educating, self medicating.
trying to teach myself to design, from a designers perspective.
in other words, his.
he's a vision, he's a talent.
he's a depressive.
too much David Bowie on vinyl,
too much howling at the moon.
break the bottle
& rye besmears the hardwood.
then,
I'm too tired to fuck
& feel.
The thick fur coats my lungs
christ, I think this place is killing us.
why should lovers compete with such divergent ideals?
I'm inspired.  My abhor is driving me to write,
to read,
to leave.
I've listen to Ashes to Ashes 9 times this morning.


Time and again I tell myself
I'll stay clean tonight
But the little green wheels are following me
Oh no, not again
I'm stuck with a valuable friend
"I'm happy, hope you're happy too"
One flash of light but no smoking pistol

I never done good things
I never done bad things
I never did anything out of the blue, woh-o-oh
Want an axe to break the ice
Wanna come down right now

Ashes to ashes, funk to funky
We know Major Tom's a junkie
Strung out in heaven's high
Hitting an all-time low

No comments: